Saturday, May 19, 2018

Namcheon's Ocean view cafe @ Feel So Good Coffee 필소굿커피


Busan has so many beautiful cafe by the beach but a lot that I have came across were not accessible by merely subway transportation and walking only. And most of the cafes have only people reviewing on the food and address only. Me being the scaredy cat, wasn't able to go to any of it. BUT I was happy to finally came across one that has a view as beautiful as any other cafe and is reachable by only subway and walking! However, it does take slightly longer to reach by foot, compared to any other places that I have been to.


The name of this beautiful cafe is called 필소굿커피 Feel So Good Coffee, located at 광안리 Gwanganli. Believe it or not, it is a very very new cafe! It was only launched in 2018. I can spot this tall building facing the sea along the way so it kept me going. It was literally by the sea so it was very windy and cold. I would suggest that anybody who wants to visit to come by in the morning or noon, when you can see the view clearly. 


What I like about this cafe is that it has a few floors with different function and design to cater to different customers who want to enjoy different things. There are 3 floors that belongs to them, 3rd floor is where food and beverages are ordered, 4th floor is where you can sit by the large glass window and 6th floor is a roof top area where you can enjoy the breeze outdoor.




The time when I went there, I am not sure why, but all the chairs and table placed outdoors were stacked up. Although we can still access the outdoor area but it seems like it is not ready for customers to chill out. Well, the only reason I can think of is that IT WAS FREAKING COLD. I couldn't bear to stand outside for more than a minute without my bones shivering badly. My hair was a mess and I could barely talk. I guess the best time to visit cafes with outdoor facilities is probably summer...

So, before I came here, I had a very heavy lunch. I wasn't going to order any food and was going to order only beverage but there was a signage by the counter that says that there is a minimum order. I had no choice but to order some. So I have ordered a hot latte, a chocolate cookie and a chocolate cake, totalling up to 14,500 won.


The hot latte was well made just the way I like. I was busy taking so many pictures the latte went cold...The chocolate cake was not the best I have tried. It could be done better in my opinion. It just tasted like a lot of cream and was not freshly made.



Honestly, the view is to die for especially when you can sit down and sip a cup of hot latte after a long day of walking and eating. It was also the day I went for a perm, so my mood is peaking at the time. 

Fresh perm from the salon! Should have known better that only the first day looks best...

I sat there for quite some time, until the sky was turning dark. Then I realise the way back is going to take some time and I didn't want to walk back when it is dark and I cannot see anything. So, before leaving, I took some more pictures because it was so pretty with lights up.




So, here's how to go Feel So Good Coffee!

Direction: Take the Namcheon station exit 1 and just walk straight for around 20minutes

Address: 부산광역시 수영구 광안해변로 44


지도 크게 보기
2018.7.7 | 지도 크게 보기 ©  NAVER Corp.
Location: Namcheon 1(il)-dong, Busan, South Korea

0 comments:

Post a Comment